Please help us

5

Posted by Miss Scarrott | Posted in Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6 | Posted on June 16, 2017

Have you noticed all the rubbish around our yard? We have, and we want to change things to make our school beautiful again. We made this video to show you why and how you can help.

Do you have any other ideas about how we can make a difference? If so please post a comment below. 🙂

Comments (5)

If you see rubbish then pick it up and put it in the bin or recycle it – Evie and Tillie
If you bring your food in containers then there would be no rubbish – Ruby
Tell people who put rubbish on the ground that it can end up in the ocean – Sophie
1/2W says Bin It or Swim in It!!

Thank you all of you for saying that and that I am really happy that you wrote a comment from this video.
Thanks🙂

If you see rubbish put it straight in the bin.

I think that each class should go outside each week for at least 15 minutes to pick up the rubbish.

I have an idea to help us do this.
We should all try and bring food with no wrappers and chip packets. If you have a sandwich or cookies in a wrapper take the wrapper out and bring the foods that’s inside the wrapper out. But if you have a chip packet and the bell has already gone finish the chips that’s inside of it then put the wrapper in the bin.
And please if you see rubbish on the ground pick it up then put it in the bin.
Stop Dropping Rubbish

Write a comment